- The contest is only open to groups B5-C7 level.
- All productions must be in MP4 video format.
- All productions must have English-language audio.
- All productions must contain photos and/or short videos.
- All entries must include a title and complete list of the production team.
- All productions must be between 2-6 minutes long.
- Entries can be submitted via email (email@example.com) by sending the URL of the file, or on USB.
- All entries must be submitted by 12 November 2017 at 12.00 (noon).
There are two winners in the Digital Storytelling Contest.
Online voting – the number of likes on Blackbird’s official You Tube channel.
The jury – all full-time teachers vote for the best production where the following criteria are considered:
- Language – focuses on vocabulary and grammar. This includes the range of language as well as how accurate it is.
- Structure and navigation – the organization of content, prioritization of information and the manner in which designers navigate through it
- Impact – productions that have the strongest storytelling impact
- Interactivity and general appeal – where applicable, the level of audience participation offered by the production
- Visual design – the production’s design and visual experience
Groups can choose one of the following topics:
Technical support: we recommend using: https://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder